Effective date: September 13, 2023
Last update date: September 13, 2023
Valenzelektron.com ("us", "we", or "our") operates the Obscura mobile application (the "Service").
This document informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
· E-Mail address
· Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
· Cookies and Usage Data
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data ("Usage Data"). It should be noted that all permissions required by the app are not necessary, but do affect some features.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
· Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
· Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
· Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Valenzelektron.com uses the collected data for various purposes:
· To provide and maintain the Service
· To notify you about changes to our Service
· To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
· To provide customer care and support
· To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
· To monitor the usage of the Service
detect, prevent and address technical issues
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Switzerland and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Switzerland and process it there.
Valenzelektron.com may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
· To comply with a legal obligation
· To protect and defend the rights or property of Obscura
· To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
· To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
· To protect against legal liability
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Obscura is a family-friendly mobile application.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 3 ("Children"). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 3. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us immediately. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from your Children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
· By email: email@example.com
· By visiting this page on our website: https://www.valenzelektron.com
· By mail: Rohrstrasse 19, 8216 Oberhallau, Switzerland (CH)